SA Police will be monitoring drivers’ speed in Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend and Monarto South on Sunday, August 20.
Traffic cameras will be operational on:
- Adelaide Road, Murray Bridge
- South Eastern Freeway, Murray Bridge
- Mannum Road, Murray Bridge
- Rocky Gully Road, Murray Bridge
- Swanport Road, Murray Bridge
- South Eastern Freeway, Monarto South
- Dukes Highway, Tailem Bend
- Mallee Highway, Tailem Bend
- Princes Highway, Tailem Bend
As usual, the point-to-point cameras on the Dukes Highway, between Ki Ki and Coonalpyn, and South Eastern Freeway, between Nairne and Callington, will also be operating.
Speeding attracts a minimum penalty of $170, plus a $60 victims of crime levy, and two demerit points.