SA Police will be monitoring drivers’ speed in Murray Bridge, Mannum, Monarto and Tungkillo today, Monday, July 17.
Traffic cameras will be operational on:
- Adelaide Road, Murray Bridge
- Belvedere Road, Mannum
- Berryman Avenue, Mannum
- Christian Road, Murray Bridge
- Hill Street, Murray Bridge
- Long Island Road, Murray Bridge
- Mannum Road, Mannum
- Mannum Road, Murray Bridge
- Old Swanport Road, Murray Bridge
- Reedy Creek Road, Palmer
- South Eastern Freeway, Monarto
- South Eastern Freeway, Monarto South
- Standen Street, Murray Bridge
- Terlinga Road, Tungkillo
- Tungkillo Road, Tungkillo
As usual, the point-to-point cameras on the Dukes Highway, between Ki Ki and Coonalpyn, and South Eastern Freeway, between Nairne and Callington, will also be operating.
Speeding attracts a minimum penalty of $170, plus a $60 victims of crime levy, and two demerit points.