Police are investigating four car break-ins at Murray Bridge over two nights.
Between 6pm Sunday November 5 and 8am Monday November 6, cars on Prosperity Grove, Bradlet Court, Ayall Avenue and Maurice Road were broken into.
Items including, wallet, purse, backpack, tool box and air compressor were stolen.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report online at www.crimestopperssa.com.au.
To help prevent thieves targeting your vehicle and property, consider implementing these security tips:
* Lock your vehicle doors and close all windows.
* Install an alarm or immobiliser and activate it every time you leave your vehicle.
* At night park your vehicle in a well-lit area.
* Park off the road and if possible in a locked garage.
* Use secure car parking facilities where available.
* Remove all valuables from your vehicle. If you can’t, then conceal them in the boot before arriving at your destination.
* Avoid leaving your property in the glove box or centre console – this is the first place thieves look.