Issued at 2:13 pm Thursday, 30 November 2017.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging wind gusts in excess of 90 km/h and heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours.
Locations which may be affected include Murray Bridge, Meningie and Renmark.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Secure or put away loose items around your property.
* Move cars under cover or away from trees.
* Keep clear of fallen power lines.
* Don't drive, ride or walk through flood water.
* Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
* Stay indoors, away from windows, while storms are nearby.
The next warning is due to be issued by 5:15 pm.
If severe thunderstorms develop in the Adelaide Region, a more detailed Severe Thunderstorm Warning will be issued to people in this area.
Warnings are also available through TV and Radio broadcasts, the Bureau's website at www.bom.gov.au or call 1300 659 215.