Your new role:
As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be experienced in the direct supervision and people management of personnel. Your proven relationship building skills will be complemented by well developed, interpersonal and influencing abilities.
- Manage a team of professionals to build constructive working relationships enabling staff to work to their full potential and achieve business goals.
- Lead maintenance, capital and external delivery services to maintain asset integrity with a hands-on approach.
- Build and Lead the team to effectively manage a transition into future systems and processes.
- Lead the delivery of condition monitoring and assessment programs for both linear and non-linear assets in line with, maintenance tactics, integrity reliability, and condition monitoring engineering requirements, using smart maintenance tactics delivery.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction internally and externally while ensuring compliance with relevant maintenance to statutory: legislation, technical and Australian standards on capital works.
- Manage and improve maintenance performance by ensuring programs are delivered within budget, scope, timeframe and quality requirements.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the corporation to actively promote team capabilities to add business growth opportunities.
To be successful:
- Experience in leading a team effectively.
- A qualification in engineering/trade or equivalent experience.
- Highly developed people leadership skills to lead and manage a diverse workforce.
- Superior communication, presentation and writing skills with demonstrated experience in writing business cases, reports, briefing notes, board papers and business plans.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of safety and risk.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence employees to deliver improved experiences for customers internally and externally.
- COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement.
Benefits you will get in return:
- Work with cutting edge technology on a variety of assets and diversity of works
- Mentor and build up apprentices to shape the future of the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Wellbeing days
- Extend your holidays by Purchasing Leave
You will be an integral part of the organisation and community, leading a team to achieve company strategies. A car will be supplied with the position with conditions to be agreed on successful appointment.
Randstad is managing candidate applications for this position, for more information or to obtain a copy of the position description please enquire to Jane Barns at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply please submit a copy of your CV and cover letter via “apply now.”
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.