The Bureau of Meteorology has released a severe weather warning for the Murraylands, with heavy rainfall predicted to continue all afternoon.
Flash flooding could occur across Murray Bridge, Meningie, Mount Gambier, Naracoorte, Lameroo, and Bordertown.
The State Emergency Service advised people should:
- Secure or put away loose items around your property.
- Move cars under cover or away from trees.
- Keep clear of fallen power lines.
- Don't drive, ride or walk through flood water.
- Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
- Stay indoors, away from windows, while storms are nearby.