Families and caregivers will this month have the opportunity to see first-hand the fantastic facilities available at Unity College, when the school hosts guests from the Murraylands at the first Unity Tour for 2018.
The school is inviting parents and caregivers to the campus on Wednesday, March 14 to learn about the 2018 mid-year reception intake and 2019 Academic Scholarships for middle and senior students.
Tours will be held at 10am and 7pm, and will start from the middle/senior campus administration building.
The tours will showcase the fantastic learning tools and facilities the school has available. Students at Unity College have access to a broad curriculum from reception onwards.
“Genuine care is shown by individual teachers and their effort to do whatever it takes to help our kids, the students, to achieve their best and be successful in their schooling,” said one parent of Unity College.
The fundamentals of literacy and numeracy in Junior School lead to a wide variety of courses in Middle and Senior School including Engineering, Specialist Sport, Agriculture, Languages, Science, Specialist Mathematics, Technology Studies (Electronics & Woodwork), Art and Design and Performing Arts.
This advertising feature has been sponsored by Unity College. Click here for more details.
At Unity College, educators endeavor to put the students first’. They do this in a number of ways on a daily basis:
- We Learn: Helping each student reach their full potential and encourage them to be the best they can be.
- We Care: Caring for students and providing a safe and nurturing environment because ‘happy children learn best’.
- We Engage: Providing modern, spacious, and functional facilities that engage students who enjoy and have a desire to learn.
- We Involve: Involving parents and the wider community in student learning because ‘it takes a village to raise a child’.
- We Inspire: Inspiring students through innovative educators who encourage individuality and diversity because each student learns in a different way.
These values are apparent from the moment a child starts school.
Donna, another parent at the school, stated “How can our kids not succeed in their education and their transition from school when such a high level of care, commitment and help is at their fingertips.”
To find out more or to register your interest in the Unity College tours, contact Director of Development Mr Wayne Gehling on 8532 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.unitycollege.sa.edu.au.