THE STANDARD MEDAL
TALENTED duo Taite Silverlock and Clint Diment tied to win the 2018 Standard Medal as the River Murray Football League’s best and fairest players at the association’s annual presentation on Monday night, September 10.
In a close count, Jervois’ Silverlock and Myplonga’s Diment both polled 17 votes, just one vote ahead of Ramblers’ ruckman Nick Pearce on 16 votes.
- THE STANDARD MEDAL WINNERS: Taite Silverlock and Clint Diment
- BEST BACKMAN: Michael O’Malley
- BEST RUCKMAN: Nick Pearce
- DAISH IRRIGATION AND FODDER ~GRUNDFOS PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Clint Diment, Mypolonga
- LEADING GOAL KICKER: Gene Robinson, Mannum 100 goals
- BEST UNDER 21: Jacob Trevorrow
Mypolonga’s Wayne Hutchinson won the 2018 Lokan Medal as the River Murray Football League’s reserves best and fairest.
- LEADING GOAL KICKER: Cameron Eckermann, Mypolponga
LYALL PARKER CLUB SHIELD: Imperial Football Club
PLAYER LIFE MEMBER: Jarrad Weyland, Ramblers