Community members are invited to share their thoughts, hopes and dreams for Murray Bridge over the next four years at a series of meetings hosted by the city's council.
The meetings, part of the council's Make It Yours campaign, will be held at:
- Murray Bridge Library, 1-3pm this Sunday
- Murray Bridge Town Hall, 6-9pm Monday
- Jervois Football Club, 6-9pm Wednesday
- Mypolonga Institute, 6-9pm Thursday
- Monarto Memorial Hall, 6-9pm on August 28
- Callington Memorial Hall, 6-9pm on August 29
- Wellington Hall, 6-9pm on September 3
Ideas gathered at the meetings will feed into the council's strategic plan for 2020-24, much like the Let's Talk campaign of 2015 and Imagine Your Rural City campaign of 2012.
The council is also seeking more creative submissions from young people through a youth art competition.
Prizes of up to $200 will be offered for songs, poems, visual artworks or essays in 12-25 and under-12 categories submitted before September 27.
- More information: letstalk.murraybridge.sa.gov.au or 8539 1100.