FOOTBALL: River Murray football junior and senior action shots, round six | PHOTOS

A WARM afternoon greeted Jervois and Mypolonga as they did battle at Jervois for round six of River Murray football.

The home side had the first score of the game, a behind, before Ryan Finlayson got Mypolonga on the board with a goal.

Jervois were able to reply quickly, getting the ball inside their 50 from the centre bounce and a quick snap around the body and goal to Brenton Wilson.

Josh Scott then made it two in a row for the Bluds after gaining a free kick 25 metres out.

In a low-scoring first quarter, Luke Kluske was able to add one more for the home side with a nice check side goal from 40 metres out and at quarter time the score 3.1.19 to 1.1.7.

An eight-goal to nill second quarter had the Bluds in complete control at half-time.

It was then Josh Scott adding five majors for the quarter while Zac Makins, Luke Kluske, and Ben Schulz the other players to score goals.

A highlight of the term was Tom Kluske took a good hanger 20 metres out from goal.

He settled to take his kick but could not finish off his great mark and missed the goal.

The Bluds were simply too strong in the quarter and it looked like the game was well and truly slipping away from the Tigers.

The half-time the score was 11.3.69 to 1.2.8.

Mypolonga came out well in the third quarter, looking to get back into the game and scored the first goal through Luke Bassani.

It was again all Jervois from there, as Josh Scott added another goal to his tally and Tom Kluske kicking twp more goals before the end of the third term.

The score at three-quarter-time was 14.4.88 to 2.3.15.

It was a similar story in the last quarter, Kai Martin putting through Mypolonga's third goal, but Josh Scott again dominating for Jervois, pilling on four more goals of his own, to finish the game with a massive haul of 11 majors in a best on ground performance.

Casey Robins, the veteran from the back line also got in on the action.

After being moved forward he kicked a couple of behinds, before his third attempt at goal was successful, putting one through the big sticks.

The final score was 19.6.120 to 3.7.25.