Mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinics are being held across the Murraylands and Mallee over the next couple of weeks, making it easier for people to get vaccinated.
People can have their first or second dose at a visiting clinic in Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Coonalpyn, Meningie, Swan Reach, Mannum, Walker Flat and Narrung - if they already have clinic appointments they can be cancelled.
Locations include the Murray Bridge Speedway, Mannum Community Christmas Picnic and Raukkan Community Centre.
People using the service will need to produce their Medicare Card.
Locations and dates
- Murray Bridge East - Murray Bridge Speedway - Sat 4 December, 4pm to 8pm
- Tailem Bend Hospital Old Day Centre Building - Sat 4 December, 9am to 12pm
- Murray Bridge Christmas Carols by the River - Sun 5 December, 6pm to 9pm
- Murray Bridge Basketball Association - Mon 6 December, 5pm to 9pm
- Coonalpyn Community Health Centre (Country Health Connect) - Tue 7 December, 10.30am to 2.30pm
- Meningie Community Health Centre - Wed 8 December, 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Swan Reach Riverview Take Away - Wed 8 December, 11am to 1pm
- Mannum Community Christmas Picnic - Sat 11 December, 6pm to 9pm
- Walker Flat - grassed area by the ferry (opposite Walker Flat Corner Store) - Sat 11 December, 10am to 2pm
- Narrung - Raukkan Community Centre - Tue 14 December, 10.30am to 1.30pm
For a list of regular vaccination clinics visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidvaccine