* There have been 47,742,207 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Friday, including 335,954 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 29,251,324 have been administered by commonwealth facilities, an increase of 247,673 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 18,490,883 vaccines, an increase of 88,281 in the previous 24 hours.
* More than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 92.9 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 6,315,471 adults have received more than two doses - including a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 252,337 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 55,127 new cases: 20,148 in NSW, 16,016 in Victoria,15,050 in Queensland, 2193 in South Australia, 726 in Tasmania, 666 in the ACT, 314 in the Northern Territory and 11 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 3053 (+64): Victoria 1791 (+20), NSW 1054 (+30), Queensland 95 (+10), South Australia 67 (+3) and Tasmania 15 (+1). (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 346,414,295
* Deaths: at least 5,584,890
* Vaccine doses administered: 9,772,598,635
Data current as at 1645 AEDT on January 22, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press